Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Thank You!


I'd like to send thanks to everyone who commented on yesterday's blog about Boo. She lived a very quiet, peaceful life. She didn't know a lot of people, and would probably be very surprised and happy to know so many people cared about her. When I read all the lovely comments, I felt as though the quilt community was grieving with me. Once again, I'm impressed by this incredibly loving community.

Here is one of my favorite pictures of Boo, lounging on the Mountain Mist New York Beauty when I was pinning a sleeve on it for my exhibit at the Benton County Museum in 2011. She usually didn't bother much with quilts, but for some reason she liked this one a lot. It's a sunny, happy quilt, so maybe that's why. In the future, when I'm showing the quilt I will tell people if they see a black cat hair on the quilt, to leave it there. Anyway, thank you all. It's really meant a lot to me.

2 comments:

  1. She knew how gorgeous she looked on it! Really, I was surprised to find that each of our cats has color preferences. They are drawn to quilts of those colors far more than other quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cats know what quilts they make look good...it's a cat thing! Great photo...hope it helps you heal...

    ReplyDelete