Monday, February 20, 2017

Case #F-3


Case #F-3, that's me. Starting March 1st, I will be one of the 100 dealers at a large vintage shop here in Portland. I'd been thinking about it for a long time. Ever since learning what an antiques dealer was, I thought it would be fun to be one.


Lately I have been on a massive cleaning and reorganizing spree around the house. I have a lot of things I do not need, and wanted to have a garage sale, but realized a lot of things are too good for that. So, now I've got an outlet.

pair of tastevins and white ironstone relish dishes
random objects and a set of three L.E. Smith Moon & Stars canisters in red
There will be a few quilty things, but mostly other types of items: pottery, glass, art, random objects. From 1984 to 1999, I moved around a lot, and collected a lot of things. Most of them were used or displayed in my home.


Looking forward to moving things into my space and starting to sell on March 1st. I will be planning some sales during the year, and will make sure to announce them here.
SaveSave

4 comments:

  1. Are you going to share the name of the vintage shop?? I go to Portland and would love to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. are those red jars for sale?? if so how much? Wondering also if you ship to
    Canada...oh we so need to talk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are for sale, but only at the shop. Part of the reason why I'm getting a space in an antiques shop is to avoid shipping things like the jars. Good eye, though.

      Delete