Friday, April 6, 2012

Clark County Quilters Show

"Daisy Gone Wild" by Gladys Blanchard
The Clark County Quilters show is going on this weekend at the Vancouver Church of Christ in Vancouver, Washington. The show will be open one more day, Saturday April 7th from 10am to 5pm. I went to the show today, and saw a wide variety of eye-popping quilts. I also saw many friends from the Northwest Quilters checking out the show. I think half our guild was there! So many wonderful quilts. Here are a few that caught my eye.

"Cactus Rose" by Joanne Adams Roth
"Sky Lights" By Kathy S. Baumann
"Bursting with Joy" by Terry Knott
"Dragonfly Moon Kimono" by Cathy Erickson
"A Burst of Spring" by Virginia Weinberg 
"A Rhythmical Rabbit Hole" by Dianne Kane
"Imperial Blooms" by Diana Tatro
"Applique Delight" by Linda Lynn
"Rose-Anna's Garden" by Roseann Bulone Leverich
"Travel on to Avalon" by Louise Allyn Beckman
"Off Centered Log Cabin" by Jill Dykehouse
Great show! Well worth seeing, and there were lots of vendors all throughout the venue. It was my first time seeing this show, and I learned it's been going on for 37 years. Very impressive!! For more information about the show, click here.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing always fun to see pictures from a quilt show.
    amazing quilts and the quilting is beautiful.
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous show!! Thank you for sharing some of these unbelievable quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are some really talented quilters in that group! Thanks for sharing the photos...

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was my first time going to this show - their 37th annual - and I was very impressed!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for showing my quilt, Sky Lights. I just find it on Pin Interest.

    ReplyDelete