Tuesday, December 22, 2015

C&T Spring 2016 Catalog!


When the C&T Spring 2016 Catalog arrived a week or two ago, I was on my way out the door, so I flipped through quickly and set it aside for later. It hadn't occurred to me that my book would be in it, but then I realized it probably would, so I looked again, and there it was! I was excited to see it on a full page as a new release, and there are a couple new photos of quilts by Krista Hennebury and Jacqueline Sava.


Of course, my book is one of hundreds in the catalog, so there's something for everyone. Being in the catalog is like being with friends. As I looked through the pages, I was happy to see so many friends and people I have met. My book, Modern Roots, Today's Quilts from Yesterday's Inspiration is now available for preorder and will be released in the late spring, 2016. 

No comments:

Post a Comment