Thursday, May 24, 2012

100,000 Views! & Memory Test

Bonus: Where was I when I saw this wonderful piece of redwork?
Today I reached a milestone with my blog - 100,000 hits! I started the blog on October 5th, 2010, so it's taken less than two years to reach this milestone. I'm happy so many people have seen the blog, and to celebrate, I thought I'd offer a fun challenge. It's called "memory test" and all the pictures here have appeared at some point in my blog. Can you remember what the following pictures are all about?

#1 - where did I see these paw prints?
#2 - what day was this?
#3 - what exhibit included this quilt?
#4 - this fabric is on the back of what quilt?
#5 - on what quilt can these clowns be seen?
#6 - where was I when I spotted this bird?
#7 - it looks like a Gee's Bend quilt, but what is it really?
#8 - when and where was this quilt made?
#9 - whose mark is that on the bottom of this beautiful vessel?
#10 - an easy one: what's my cat's name?
So, did you remember any of them? If not, go back and read some of the blogs you may have missed. Loads of pictures, and always something interesting and creative. Thank you, readers, for helping me reach the 100,000 mark. Onward!

5 comments:

  1. I think I got about half...my memory isn't so good before copious amounts of coffee...

    ReplyDelete
  2. 100,000--that is impressive. I have given my share but I didn't do very well on the quiz. Congratulation, good work! Merrily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations and Keep Posting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. With my connectivity, Iʻm elated just to download the site.
    "Is this going to be on the test??"
    I think I missed that blogpost.
    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete