Saturday, October 12, 2013

busted again


Lulu is a funny baby. Yesterday she was trying to steal a Hershey's kiss from the bowl of pre-Halloween candy- not because she wanted to eat it, she just wanted to bat it around on the floor. My little magpie loves shiny objects. It's not the first time she's tried to pull a fast one. Lulu has been known to steal money, climb bookshelves, "TP" the staircase, and stampede around the house. One time she knocked a martini glass off the counter, smashing it. And every time she pulls one of her little pranks, I just have to laugh.

Busted again, little girl!




11 comments:

  1. My black cat loves the feel of metal on her teeth and gets obsessive about chasing chains. My son was not impressed when he saw her running away with his silver necklace, unfortunately she dropped it in fright-down the crack in the floorboards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a classic!!! :-). You can't be mad at her, Bill! Impossible to even think of being mad at this charmer! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cats are funny creatures. that first pic is super hilarious. we have a calico and she loves getting into things she isn't supposed to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tells us about this pre-Halloween candy..... how is it different calorie wise from Halloween candy?

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a heck of a Lulu mug shot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It makes me laugh that you have a "Pre-Halloween" bowl of candy that you know will never make it to Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bill, is there something about black cats and stampeding? Theo does the same thing! She weighs less than 6 pounds but I can still hear her tearing around the upstairs almost every morning. Sometimes she pounces on a scrap of fabric in my sewing room and generally has her way with it. Your Lulu is quite a character!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know, but Lulu is like a thundering hoof pack!

      Delete
  8. Lulu is a doll baby! I have a 1960's velveteen quilt that is free to a good home- you can see it here:
    http://nurseknits.wordpress.com/2012/04/01/two-free-pieced-quilts/
    if you don't mind taking a look at it and let me know if I should do anything other than drop it off at the good will, I'd greatly appreciate it. I couldn't find your email link .

    ReplyDelete