Saturday, March 2, 2013

Bricks Quilt from Mississippi

I was looking on eBay this week and came across this beautiful Bricks quilt. After saving it in my watch list, I kind of forgot about it, but today I received an alert that the auction was ending, so I went in and did the Buy-It-Now. It's coming from a seller in Mississippi.

The quilt is 74" x 90" and includes a variety of colorful fabrics. Each brick is approximately 2" x 5". The backing appears to be brought from back to front for binding, and I think it was all done by machine. That fabric on the back is a floral print on a reddish ground.

I really liked this quilt when I first saw the pictures, and think I'll like it even better when displayed horizontally rather than vertically. Can't wait to see it in person!


  1. Replies
    1. Glad you like it, I knew you would. When I saw it, I thought, "Art!"

  2. I'd like to see what else is in the wheel barrow next to it, too!