Saturday, March 2, 2013

Bricks Quilt from Mississippi


I was looking on eBay this week and came across this beautiful Bricks quilt. After saving it in my watch list, I kind of forgot about it, but today I received an alert that the auction was ending, so I went in and did the Buy-It-Now. It's coming from a seller in Mississippi.


The quilt is 74" x 90" and includes a variety of colorful fabrics. Each brick is approximately 2" x 5". The backing appears to be brought from back to front for binding, and I think it was all done by machine. That fabric on the back is a floral print on a reddish ground.


I really liked this quilt when I first saw the pictures, and think I'll like it even better when displayed horizontally rather than vertically. Can't wait to see it in person!

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Glad you like it, I knew you would. When I saw it, I thought, "Art!"

      Delete
  2. I'd like to see what else is in the wheel barrow next to it, too!

    ReplyDelete