Saturday, September 21, 2013

Quiltmania is Here!


Quiltmania is here, and they did a wonderful job with the article about my house in their "Quilts and Enchanting Homes" feature. I enjoyed seeing the pictures and recalling how much fun we had when they visited my home. The feature is six pages in the September/October 2013 issue, and here's a sneak peak of the opening spread.


Mom was excited to know her needlepoint Tumbling Blocks pillow made it in to one of the shots. I was happy to see a couple of the quilts I've made, including "Wild-Eyed Susans" in the article.


In some ways, seeing those quilts in the magazine made me more proud than the quilts I'd collected, and what an honor as a novice quiltmaker. Thank you, Quiltmania!

3 comments:

  1. I was tickled to turn the page and there was an article about you!!! with promises of more next issue.... I was struck by the fact not all your quilts were NYB's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting, Bill! I'll be looking for that issue.

    ReplyDelete