Thursday, May 16, 2013

The Double Knit Twins in Generation Q


The latest Generation Q Magazine is out, and there's an article about Victoria Findlay Wolfe and me. We are dubbed the "double knit twins" and "modern poly-philes" in an article by Tracy Mooney. What a hoot! I'm so glad they put Victoria on the cover. She's simply gorgeous, and really stands out against the cityscape.


I still haven't seen the whole article, just what you see here. If you're interested, you can find more information about the magazine at the Generation Q website

3 comments:

  1. How wonderful!! I've never seen the magazine for sale around here, but I'll look for it at Books A Million. They carry a large assortment of magazines. (This is Mimi, Sharon Watson


    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool Bill! I think you would have been a good front cover guy with Victoria (who is gorgeous)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bill, congratulations - love your work!!! Question: Just completed a quilt using polyester and a little nervous about washing it. The center is poly and everything else is cotton. Any suggestions? It's posted at: patsyjohnsonquiltsatblogspotdotcom. Thanks,

    ReplyDelete