Saturday, July 28, 2012

Mom's other pillow


The Cross and Crown pillow was the second quilt design needlepoint pillow Mom made for me. The first was a Tumbling Stars needlepoint. I love this pillow. She used a variety of bright colors and pastels, with navy anchoring the whole design. The pillow is on the bench in my front foyer for now, but I'm keeping an eye on it. That spot gets a fair amount of light, and I don't want it to fade.

In Stitches was the source for the canvas and the finishing services, and once again, they did a great job! 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pillow! She did a most wonderful job on it and gave you a very special gift!

    Jo, Stella and Zkhat

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful...I think its wonderful that you treasure these made by your mom.
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete