Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Holiday Season at Antique Alley


Yesterday I went over to Antique Alley, where I've got a booth and a case. I have enjoyed selling things at the shop during the year, and it's been fun to see the holidays come and go. Dealers bring out items especially for the occasion, whatever the occasion may be.


Now it is the Holiday Season-- Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa and any other end-of-year holidays that might be celebrated.



There is an Advent calendar and some Christmas stockings, but most of the items I am selling are not necessarily just for Christmas. 


I've got some glass trees, a framed snowflake doily and cookie tins, along with piles of old quilts and handmade blankets.


I hope someone gets the Advent calendar before the 1st. It's pretty neat, if you ask me.


Antique Alley is located at 2000 NE 42nd Street, Portland, in the 42nd Street Station. The shop is open Monday-Friday, 10am-6pm, Saturday 10am-5:30pm, and Sunday 12-5pm. For more information, click here.
SaveSave

1 comment:

  1. Someone is going to snatch up that framed snowflake doily!!!

    ReplyDelete