Sunday, May 3, 2015

NW Quilters Show Winners


Here are a few of the winners from the Northwest Quilters 41st Annual Show, held Friday and Saturday at the Portland Expo Center. Kudos to all the quiltmakers. I was honored to have one of my quilts receive a ribbon for Jolene Knight's amazing free motion quilting. Can't wait to present her with the ribbon! 

Carrie Perkins cleaned up with her exquisite Jacobean Journey Quilt, completed in 2015


Since it's going to be another busy day, I'm pushing the easy button and posting pictures of the labels. Pictures were taken with my iPhone. I left my camera with a friend in need in France, and will go get a new one this week. 



































my quilt, Oregon July, with award-winning hand guided long arm quilting by Jolene Knight



3 comments:

  1. Looks like it was a great show! Congrats to you and Jolene :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of inspiration there! Sure wish I could travel to all these great shows. Of course, that would leave even less time for making my own quilts, so...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such inspirational quilts! It is so fun to see how different the winning quilts are.

    ReplyDelete