Sunday, March 30, 2014

Milwaukie Center 20th Airing of the Quilts- Pictures

Here's the quilt I aired last weekend at the 20th Milwaukie Center Show
The 20th Milwaukie Center Airing of the Quilts took place last weekend, and I was able to grab a few pictures. Next year I will be the featured guest, so I get to decorate the stage. How cool is that?

"Amish Pinwheel" by the Hope Village Quilters
Sisters Scape- Linda Baker and Kay Wegner
this shining sun makes me happy
4 patch by Judith Lyn
Flowers from My Garden- Pat Curtis and Loretta Orsborn
Featured Quilter- Bonnie Sabel
8-Pointed Star- Dianne McRae and Marje Rhine
Guardians of the Garden- Marjorie Post & the Lake Oswego Quilters
Another great show! Can't wait for next year's event. I'll be there the whole time, with quilts!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you will let us know far enough in advance to make plans to visit it! This looks like a great show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures. How wonderful for you to be featured next year.

    ReplyDelete