Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Northwest Quilters Show Pictures!

Viewer's Choice Award, "At First Light" 2011 by Jo Barry and friends.
The 37th Annual Northwest Quilters show was a huge success, and this year's show included a diverse range of wonderful quilts. It was my first year volunteering for the show, and it was awe-inspiring to watch all the volunteers in action. This year, I went around the hall and photographed all the entries in the show including the ID tags, and I wanted to share the pictures, so I posted them in a Flickr gallery. This blog contains just a few selections from the show. If you would like to view the complete gallery at Flickr, click here.

"Crazy Constellation" 2010, by Rita Young-Kilstrom
"Spinning Star" 2011, by Tony Haas
"It's a Tony" Challenge Quilt, 2011, by Featured Artist Paula Chipman
"Beautiful Nonsense" 2010, by Wendy Mamattah
"Dancing Curves" 2010, by Karan Brooks
"Red & Yellow Barn Raising" 2011, by Bill Crane
"Experiment with Teals" 2010, by Sue Hatt
"Finally...the Circles" 2010, by Kathleen Swick
What a great show it was!! I very much enjoyed meeting people and getting to know others I'd met before. To view the complete gallery from the 37th Annual Northwest Quilters Show, click here

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the virtual quilt show...beautiful works!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a good show. I really liked that first quilt you show- actually there were many awesome quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That first quilt is killer! I absolutely adore Jo Barry!!! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete