Friday, March 9, 2018

The Black & White Challenge


Last year there was a 7-day black & white photo challenge on Facebook. The only rules were: no people, no explanations, and photos had to be black & white. You were also supposed to tag people to challenge them, but I never did that part.


This year, I am doing a year-long, daily photo challenge with a buddy from high school, Peter Wortmann, who lives in New York. Peter and I were on the swim team together at the Peddie School in New Jersey for a couple years, and we reconnected recently on Facebook.


I was a few days late posting some of the photos last week when my phone was busted, but it's fixed now. At the end of the year I will have 365 black & white photos, little vignettes of my life during the year.


There's something great about black & white photography. It's only March, and I'm already enjoying looking back at each day. Maybe I'll make a book out of the photos at the end of the year.

1 comment: