Friday, February 23, 2018

Friday Blogs


This year, I decided to blog on Fridays. I already missed a week, but I'm still trying. Quilts are gradually coming out of storage and being sorted. They were shuffled around with exhibition and book projects in the last few years, and now there are bins all over the house. Slowly, I am getting more organized.

I am currently sorting quilts by group and getting more organized
Seeing so many quilts at one time allows me to focus on what stays and what goes. The "sell" pile is growing, but I am gradually working on it.


Several of the "sell" quilts were included in projects such as magazine articles, exhibits and books. After the projects were done, I realized I didn't always need to hold on to the quilts.


I do not have many projects planned for this year, so it's a good time to go through the collection, organize things and sell what I do not need. My activities this year will be mostly behind-the-scenes, but I'm looking forward to Friday blogs.

1 comment: