Monday, April 1, 2013

Doctor My Eyes


This is not an April Fool's Day joke. I'm on a brief hiatus, and this old Jackson Browne song is going through my head because I've got this nasty bug and one of the symptoms is conjunctivitis. Super icky, and I was unhappy to have to cancel my lecture in Puyallup on Wednesday...but I'm not going anywhere or doing much until it clears up. Gotta lay low, can't really look at the computer screen much. See you all when I'm back up to speed! (enjoy the music)

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to read that you are under the weather and hope you recover soon. I was able to see this band perform in Portland many years ago and hearing this song, brought back memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eye problems are so frustrating...hope you heal up quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rest those peepers...we'll be here when you get back.

    ReplyDelete