Thursday, January 24, 2019

Coming Soon: Appearance on The Quilt Show


Last summer, Linda and I traveled to Colorado, where I was part of the taping of two segments for The Quilt Show with Alex Anderson and Ricky Tims. For the first appearance, I am delighted to be in the same episode as Barbara Black. Here is the trailer-- episode 2405.


The show will air Sunday February 24th 2019, and will be available to view for free March 3-10. Stay tuned to The Quilt Show website and YouTube channel for more details!


Alex Anderson and Ricky Tims bring the friendliest interactive online community for quilters worldwide! Join today to learn, share, create, connect and watch Alex and Ricky in brand new episodes of The Quilt Show.

2 comments:

  1. Waving my hand! I was there. You did great. After all these years it was nice to see some bloggers that I have followed in person. If anyone ever has a chance to go sit in the audience for a Quilt Show taping, go. You will not be disappointed. I hope I have an opportunity to go again sometime. A yearly membership for The Quilt Show is some of the best money you can spend on your love of quilting.
    Rondi
    rondiquilts@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bill, I am eager to see the show so I can see your beautiful quilts--didn't get to see them much during the taping. Always glad to see you!

    ReplyDelete