Friday, January 19, 2018

The Sorting Ceremony

This year I am having my own Sorting Ceremony...with quilts!
The sorting ceremony is among the most anticipated annual events in the Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling. This year I am doing my own sorting ceremony with quilts, coverlets and other textiles. Which ones will I keep? Which ones will I sell? Where will each one go?

1830s coverlet on sale at Antique Alley in Portland

Some things are for sale in my booth at Antique Alley in Portland. Others are just coming out of storage. It's nice to have a fresh perspective when I see something I haven't seen for a while.

1970s Cathedral Windows, SOLD!

I love everything in the sell pile, but can't keep it all. Recently I sold a very nice crocheted work and a Cathedral Windows quilt. I'm happy they went to good homes, even though I'll miss them.
SaveSave

1 comment:

  1. I had planned to sort before the move but ran out of time...now I am sort of sorting as I unpack!

    ReplyDelete