Thursday, October 16, 2014

Green Alien Space Baby Fabric



"Green Alien Space Baby" is my first Spoonflower fabric design. I was thinking about it because Halloween is coming.  Aliens are fun any time of the year, but especially around Halloween!!

Green Alien Space Baby

Where on Earth did I come up with such a crazy idea for a fabric design? Silly question! I got the inspiration from Mars, not Earth. The fabric may be more of a challenge than a gift to some quiltmakers, but a deep Halloween fabric or novelty print stash wouldn't be complete without it. 

5 comments:

  1. Ack! I definitely wouldn't want Alien Space Baby staring at me from a quilt on my bed—but I'm sure it has a place somewhere. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get some of this. My granddaughter's soccer team is the Annandaliens (the school is in Annandale) and the team logo is a little green space alien.
    No let's see, what could I make for them. . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe I'm saying this, but this is awesome! I saw this in a quilt by Tonya Ricucci on Instagram and did a Google search to find where it came from. You! Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you got a kick out of it. Sometimes fabric is serious, sometimes it's fun, and sometimes it's so odd it's hilarious.

      Delete